I wish tO annOunce tO the whOle wOrld that tOday, 3rd MAY 2006 is a very special and meaningful day tO me.
gOtta meet him tOdae. I've always thOught tat we're simply nOt fated tO meet despite sO many OppOrtunities. we were always ther at the very wrOng time. when i was ther, he wasnt. when he was ther, i wasnt. it was always sO cOincident. tOday, i thOt it'll happen again, jus as usual. I was wrOng. I realli gOt tO see him. I was realli happy. Very happy. I dO nOt nOe hOw tO describe the happiness. i even gOt tO speak tO him. at that time, i felt that im very blessed.
Peiyi was the first and Onli One i called tO infOrm. i tOld her i felt sO xin fu (fOrtunate). she thot: bO he hei ma hO (nO fish, prawn asO nOt bad). but tO me, i'd already gOtten the fish! everything seemed like a dream. i had nvr expect such a thing tO happen tO me. nOt even tO have the chance tO meet him again.
tO him, this is just nth, just meeting an Ordinary plain Jane. But tO me, im meeting the bOy i've been carrying a tOrch fOr fOr almOst a yr!
tO EVERYONE: Im HAPPY!
No comments:
Post a Comment