Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Argggh!

Had my second paper today which was ABT and i think i really did quite badly. Guess all my papers are going to flunk since i prepared them at the nick of time. Last Monday's PYM should be quite bad too and tomorrow will be my APM paper, the last one.

Nik and Nic just left like less than an hour ago and though i've switched off the Television, im here blogging and doing nothing else!
I was supposed to study just now but i didnt! I talked, i slept and went to the field!!!!!
I love the fields at Fernvale!
I had flied my kite here 4 years ago when i first moved here and that's it! Just twice!
Nik and i have decided that one day we'll get a kite and fly it here!

Today is my first time going to the field just to "UP-wind". Sorry.. I mean UNWIND! I said it wrongly today and Nik just kept teasing me!
We went there to look at the weeds or rather.. PLANTS....
I ran about the field and it felt so good!

I simply love living at Fernvale!

No comments: