
The Notsofunnians celebrated Amanda's 18th Birthday at Vivo City Marche On the 19th thOugh her Birthday falls on the 18th Oct. HAHA.
But anyway, everyOne was present except fOr our busy Magnum girl, Serena. HAHA. Kai Lin and Wei Hung went tOo! We have not seen each Other fOr quite sOme time!
We went Pet Safari after dinner and I saw One Of my favOurite dOg, CHOW CHOW! I saw 2 Of them. One is small which is On sale while the big One belOngs tO sOmeOne. I tOuched it and it was sO cute! But Of cause, it is nOt cheap. I gOt tO learn abOut the selling price from it's Owner whO tOld me that it was 2.4 K! More expensive than a small Gold Retriever! But it's pOssible tO bargain thOugh.
SO DEAR FRIENDS, DO SAVE UP TO BUY ME EITHER A CHOW CHOW OR GOLDEN RETRIEVER ON THE DAY OF MY WEDDING PLEASE. I would love to keep a dOg in future!
No comments:
Post a Comment