I thought things have got better at my workplace. What i mean here is the relationship between co-workers. P and Y thought so too until recently, things started to happen. It was caused by the same person making everyone upset. Again, P was innocently questioned.
Whatever had happened, it doesn't matter if i elaborate further because it's just so complicated. This time i wasn't around when it happened, just like the previous incident. I never wish to be involved.
I had always thought that working at my current workplace is peaceful and safe, no politics since commission is based on total sales of the shop. FAIR. Unlike some jobs where each staff gets different amount of commission based on individual sales. I was wrong.
Things are never so perfect in real life. Whether it happens or not is just a matter of time. How is it possible that i can avoid such scenarios and people? Life's never that smooth.
Anyway I would be quiting soon since sales target would be revised and we believe that it would be a figure which is more than twice of the current sales target. I knew my current commission is not very satisfying but i didn't bother. However having it adjust to a figure which is almost impossible to hit, that would be way too much.
It's time to leave for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment