Sunday, May 25, 2008

流金岁月

Yay.. Finally I'll be getting my TVB series of 流金岁月 very soon!!! ;)
For the past 1 year i had been enquiring Dvd shops but to no avail. Just a few months ago, i came across someone who auctioned it on yahoo. However I'm only getting it this week since something cropped up.

Whatever had cropped up, it doesn't matter anymore. I'll be going to SingPost to collect my registered mail within these few days! I'm still thinking if i should have it transfered to AMK since it's more convenient for me than at Seng Kang.

You know.. I'm so paranoid that I think it'll end up lost if i request a transfer! I just don't want anything to happen to it since i can't get it anyelse where in Singapore now.

I also have to get my Dvd player repaired soon too! Yee Won's Dvd is still stucked inside! I pray hard that it doesn't get spoilt in there!

No comments: