Sunday, August 17, 2008

DUE DUE DUE!!!!

I've dragged too long. I know.
Here are some random updates and pics which I can't exactly recall when..



1. 23rd June


Amanda's house for Mahjong



Not me.. I can't play.
I just looked and played with Sarah and Iris!!!



I played with Barbie Dolls!
It's like going back to childhood times.

I loved Barbie Dolls!

Especially those with different sets of beautiful dresses to change with!!!

Deng Deng Deng Deng~~~ Our master piece!!!



That's Yan Yi on the extreme left.

See what was Jing Zhi trying to do to the lil girl? You should know him by now.

The pretty one on the right is Iris and Sarah on the left!



2. Another day at Amanda House



She' so cute to take the pail as her helmet!!!
*HAHA*


That's what she did when she saw me wear specs!

Doesn't she look very serious but HILARIOUS?!


3. 26th June

NSFN's 2nd Gathering/ Monopoly at School


Before our last lecture of the day, we decided to play Monopoly.

Like most thursdays, we were super late for lecture again!

This is the only time when all of us from 3 different classes get to spend such time playing together!


Amanda and her Consultant, Leon.


They were the biggest winner!


Never miss out the loser!!! That's Kenneth!

Thank God it wasn't me!


No comments: