Had a rude shock this evening just before I knocked off from work.
My lil fat boy in class suffered from fits!
I was sitting outside the music room while he was inside, right in front of me when it happened.
I asked him to move in front but he didn't respond.
I thought he was trying to be rude.
I called out to him another few times.
No response!
I got impatient and went up to him.
His head tilted to one side. (I was mad)
I moved him to the front and then started to realise that something's not right.
His eyebrows quivered.
His head continued to tilt to one side and he was weak!
I panicked and asked Daya and Zhang to check on him.
His temperature was 38.4 degree celsius!
The thing is, I saw him in the toilet awhile ago and he looked fine!
Things got worst very soon.
One of the daddies came in and help by asking us to get the kid a spoon to bite on to prevent biting of the tongue.
Called P and was asked to use a bandage instead.
Cold compress and cooling pad were used to lower the temperature.
What was I doing?!
My mind was blank.
I could only follow instructions.
I wanted to call the ambulance but was told to wait for the mum to come.
The kid fell unconscious as the two teachers rinsed him with warm water.
He regurgitated just before the paramedics arrived.
Thankfully his mum was near-by and she rushed here as the professionals arrived soon after I made the call.
I was worried sick.
I was horrified.
I almost cried but I held back my tears.
I have to be professional.
I was worried sick.
I was horrified.
No comments:
Post a Comment