I wanted to try shopping alone after school today but had RER Make- up class. Everything ended at 5 plus and i thought that by the time i reach cityhall would be as late as near 7pm? So i decided to go AMK Hub to visit Cherlyn and Pei Yi.
I bought a formal top from Verge while shopping ALONE! HAHA. The sales assistant was so good at pushing sales! I thought i could walk off without buying anything..
Outside AMK Hub, i met this Surveyor and was stopped to talk to him. It's about this saving plan which i had came across last year at NP bus stop when a lady approached me but didnt talk much.
However this time, we even went into the MacDonalds to talk and it took quite some time! It seems very interesting and i kinda trust the company and him. However im so afraid that i'll get cheated or regret to sign up in the end. I asked to be given time to consider and discussed with Cherlyn and Pei Yi who told me not to. Therefore i got to reject the offer when the man calls tomorrow! Another tough mission..
One weird thing.. On my way home, i met this guy or rather neighbour who lives like 1 or 2 streets away? He thought i looked familiar and we talked our way home. We seemed like long lost friends!
Today seemed to be a very nice day for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment