Sunday, July 01, 2007

Midnight Shopping

Went to join in the midnight shopping crowd with Amanda and Yu Chen yesterday.

First stOp was at Wisma where i gOt my first and only item which was a nice feminine top. I like it so much! I saved for the past few days and only managed to save enough for it. I'm happy to have a least bought something! I would very much like to wear it on the day of my birthday, but we will be visiting the Zoo! So... yea.. HAHA. No chance.

However, i would definitely be celebrating it with Fel, so I can wear it on that day!

Had diarrhoea yesterday and thank god, I'm well again today. Had 2 ice- creams and potato chips!

Sad to say that it's HC's last day of work today.. It's like... SIANZZzzz. We'll definitely miss her!

Tomorrow I'll be meeting a new colleague and have to guide her throughout the day! Hope i can be a good mentor!

No comments: